11-14 SEPTEMBER 2017 | PALAIS DES CONGRÈS, MARRAKECH
TAKING PLACE ONCE A YEAR IN MARRAKECH, PURE LIFE EXPERIENCES IS THE GLOBAL MARKETPLACE FOR THE HIGH-END EXPERIENTIAL TRAVEL INDUSTRY.
OUR COMMUNITY OF LIKE-MINDED MAVERICKS PUSH BOUNDARIES TO CREATE LIFE-ENRICHING EXPERIENCES.
TOGETHER, WE ARE A MOVEMENT THAT IS TRANSFORMING THE SOPHISTICATED TRAVELLER.
“As always, very valuable time spent networking and very solid meetings. The best use of time for business development in this format.”
“Inspiration is in the air! Pure is an enriching community where we learn and we share together!”
“Loved it. Perfect mix of everything. Definitely the best travel show in the world so far.”
“Pure – A seminal experience full of vivid energy and distinct product.”
“Great experience in every aspect and a superb list of buyers!”
- STEPPING BACK IN TIME December 8, 2016 - Witnessing the revival of the once near-derelict, now turned high-end retreat: Italian mountain village, Santo Stefano di Sessanio.
- BACK TO THE ROOTS: IS THIS THE NEXT BIG FOOD TREND? December 8, 2016 - Marcella Echavarria explores dining experiences that go back to the roots of a destination, in more ways than one.
- RIDE TO EAT: THE BEST NEW CULINARY BIKE TRIPS December 7, 2016 - Cycling trips are no longer just about getting fit while exploring beautiful landscapes: the incentive to ride is all about being able to indulge in local food and wine – Jen Murphy uncovers the hottest cycling tour operators tapping into the best of both.
- TRAVEL TREND #7: TRAVEL UNPLUGGED December 5, 2016 - Is anything really new? Hear Founder & CEO of Fathom Pavia Rosati's take on the next big trend in experiential travel.
- GORILLA WARRIOR November 30, 2016 - Two years after the world was captivated by Oscar-nominated film Virunga, Park Director Emmanuel de Merode explains why tourism is the key to bringing change to the park’s wildlife and communities.
- TRAVEL TREND #6: VIRTUAL REALITY November 28, 2016 - Founder of SUITCASE Magazine Serena Guen shares her predictions for how tech innovations will impact travel trends.