10-14 SEPTEMBER 2017 | PALAIS DES CONGRÈS, MARRAKECH
TAKING PLACE ONCE A YEAR IN MARRAKECH, PURE LIFE EXPERIENCES IS THE GLOBAL MARKETPLACE FOR THE HIGH-END EXPERIENTIAL TRAVEL INDUSTRY.
OUR COMMUNITY OF LIKE-MINDED MAVERICKS PUSH BOUNDARIES TO CREATE LIFE-ENRICHING EXPERIENCES.
TOGETHER, WE ARE A MOVEMENT THAT IS TRANSFORMING THE SOPHISTICATED TRAVELLER.
“As always, very valuable time spent networking and very solid meetings. The best use of time for business development in this format.”
“Inspiration is in the air! Pure is an enriching community where we learn and we share together!”
“Loved it. Perfect mix of everything. Definitely the best travel show in the world so far.”
“Pure – A seminal experience full of vivid energy and distinct product.”
“Great experience in every aspect and a superb list of buyers!”
- DERECK JOUBERT ON ECO-TOURISM AND ZIMBABWE’S FUTURE July 18, 2017 - Dereck and Beverly Joubert are undoubtedly 'children of Africa'. The husband and wife duo use films to change attitudes on a scale they cannot do through tourism alone.
- MEET OUR FIRST MATTER SPEAKERS FOR 2017 July 14, 2017 - As the summer settles in, we're already thinking about Moroccan sunshine - and we're excited to be able to announce the first six of our MATTER speakers.
- FLOATING AMONG THE PHOSPHORESCENCE IN PARATY July 13, 2017 - Paraty is unscathed by progress. The modern world has passed it by. The old centre is intact, its streets too narrow, and their cobbles too uneven to admit cars.
- SLEEP TIGHT: BEYOND THE PILLOW MENU July 12, 2017 - With a wave of new companies, including Casper, Tuft & Needle and Yogabed, all dedicated to improving how we sleep, it's time for hotels to catch up.
- UNCOVERING THE SECRET CYCLADES July 12, 2017 - On the unknown Cycladic islands of Ios, Sikinos, Folegandros and Sifnos, you can lounge on a beach; share leisurely lunches; and stroll through whitewashed villages.
- ON THE SCENE IN SRI LANKA July 7, 2017 - When it's hot and hectic outside, more than ever hotels need to be a welcoming place of respite. These hotels in Sri Lanka achieve that by combining locally inspired craft with a contemporary design sensibility.