10-14 SEPTEMBER 2017 | PALAIS DES CONGRÈS, MARRAKECH
TAKING PLACE ONCE A YEAR IN MARRAKECH, PURE LIFE EXPERIENCES IS THE GLOBAL MARKETPLACE FOR THE HIGH-END EXPERIENTIAL TRAVEL INDUSTRY.
OUR COMMUNITY OF LIKE-MINDED MAVERICKS PUSH BOUNDARIES TO CREATE LIFE-ENRICHING EXPERIENCES.
TOGETHER, WE ARE A MOVEMENT THAT IS TRANSFORMING THE SOPHISTICATED TRAVELLER.
“As always, very valuable time spent networking and very solid meetings. The best use of time for business development in this format.”
“Inspiration is in the air! Pure is an enriching community where we learn and we share together!”
“Loved it. Perfect mix of everything. Definitely the best travel show in the world so far.”
“Pure – A seminal experience full of vivid energy and distinct product.”
“Great experience in every aspect and a superb list of buyers!”
- GOING ON ARCTIC SAFARI IN THE POLAR DESERT March 23, 2017 - The far, Arctic North of Canada proves to be the perfect setting for a safari on the floe edge... Debbie Pappyn discovers this frozen, polar world and its majestic animals.
- THE MOST ROMANTIC PLACE IN ROMANTIC RAJASTHAN March 14, 2017 - Careening through its own romantic clichés – castles brooding over remote kingdoms; camel caravans swaying across the desert; domed pavilions in lotus-studded lakes – Rajasthan is a runaway exotic, writes Stanley Stewart.
- 5 OF THE MOST STYLISHLY SUSTAINABLE HOTELS March 13, 2017 - The best luxury hotels have a sustainable ethos at the heart of their design, proving that putting the environment first doesn’t mean scrimping on style.
- LODGE LIFE: THREE FAMILY-RUN OPERATIONS IN REMOTE NORTH AMERICA SHARE THE TRIUMPHS AND TRAVAILS March 9, 2017 - Fraser Murray of Nimmo Bay in the Great Bear Rainforest, Ellie Claus of Ultima Thule Lodge in Alaska’s Wrangell-St. Elias National Park, and Carly Potgeiter of Alaska’s Within the Wild Lodges discuss how they craft luxury wilderness experiences.
- HIGH-END DESIGN MEETS NATURE IN CHILEAN PATAGONIA March 6, 2017 - Thanks to some exceptional properties, the humbling panoramas of Patagonia can now be coupled with creature comforts. It’s a match made in Chile.
- SAIL AWAY: 5 BOATS WITH DREAMWORTHY DESIGN February 28, 2017 - With small dimensions, cabin conundrums and the needs of the crew to contend with, designing a boat is no mean feat. Here are five vessels with dreamworthy aesthetics.