10-14 SEPTEMBER 2017 | PALAIS DES CONGRÈS, MARRAKECH
TAKING PLACE ONCE A YEAR IN MARRAKECH, PURE LIFE EXPERIENCES IS THE GLOBAL MARKETPLACE FOR THE HIGH-END EXPERIENTIAL TRAVEL INDUSTRY.
OUR COMMUNITY OF LIKE-MINDED MAVERICKS PUSH BOUNDARIES TO CREATE LIFE-ENRICHING EXPERIENCES.
TOGETHER, WE ARE A MOVEMENT THAT IS TRANSFORMING THE SOPHISTICATED TRAVELLER.
“As always, very valuable time spent networking and very solid meetings. The best use of time for business development in this format.”
“Inspiration is in the air! Pure is an enriching community where we learn and we share together!”
“Loved it. Perfect mix of everything. Definitely the best travel show in the world so far.”
“Pure – A seminal experience full of vivid energy and distinct product.”
“Great experience in every aspect and a superb list of buyers!”
- LONG LIVE THE PIRATE QUEEN April 12, 2017 - Stanley Stewart and his regal companion climb aboard a traditional gulet to explore Turkey's wild Lycian shore.
- OUT IN THE WOPS: THE ARCHITECTS SHOWCASING NEW ZEALAND’S REMOTE LANDSCAPES April 11, 2017 - New Zealand's most luxury lodges come with jaw-dropping natural backdrops; but how do such outlying locations impact on the materials and design? We talked to three architects to find out.
- BETWEEN A ROCK AND A HOTEL: DESERT DAYS AT AMANGIRI April 7, 2017 - Amangiri is an ode to the mysterious rock formations of southern Utah and the ancient Navajo culture. This is no ordinary hotel, but an enclave of luxury and style in America’s most dramatic desert landscape.
- NO ISLAND IS AN ISLAND: 7 ISLAND RESORTS THAT MAKE GIVING BACK COOL April 4, 2017 - Exclusive island resorts have evolved from sun-drenched dens of the rich and famous to philanthropic vehicles that support local communities and protect and preserve the surrounding environment.
- MEET THE CHALLENGERS March 29, 2017 - Meet the challengers journeying to the Wild West for a perspective-altering PURE Pursuit this June: a band of industry experts and outside influencers with the grit, creativity and generosity to withstand this test of dedication and endurance.
- TECHNOLOGY GONE WILD: 5 APPS SAVING THE PLANET March 28, 2017 - Thanks to an emergence of digital apps, everyone from rangers on the ground in the wilderness to urban foodies and gamers are putting their thumbs to work saving our planet's wildlife. Here are five nifty tools that caught our eye.