10-14 SEPTEMBER 2017 | PALAIS DES CONGRÈS, MARRAKECH
TAKING PLACE ONCE A YEAR IN MARRAKECH, PURE LIFE EXPERIENCES IS THE GLOBAL MARKETPLACE FOR THE HIGH-END EXPERIENTIAL TRAVEL INDUSTRY.
OUR COMMUNITY OF LIKE-MINDED MAVERICKS PUSH BOUNDARIES TO CREATE LIFE-ENRICHING EXPERIENCES.
TOGETHER, WE ARE A MOVEMENT THAT IS TRANSFORMING THE SOPHISTICATED TRAVELLER.
“As always, very valuable time spent networking and very solid meetings. The best use of time for business development in this format.”
“Inspiration is in the air! Pure is an enriching community where we learn and we share together!”
“Loved it. Perfect mix of everything. Definitely the best travel show in the world so far.”
“Pure – A seminal experience full of vivid energy and distinct product.”
“Great experience in every aspect and a superb list of buyers!”
- BEHIND THE WALLS OF THE FORBIDDEN CITY June 20, 2017 - Known to all as the Forbidden City, Beijing’s Imperial Palace is a place of secrets, lies and lacquered screens. Stanley Stewart delves into a history of excess, delivered by emperors, eunuchs and concubines.
- VIRTUALLY WILD: THE PARADOX OF 360-DEGREE FILMING AND VR June 16, 2017 - Finally, there's a technology that could have tourists yearning for the wild more than ever before; the unfortunate paradox is that the very same technology could stop them ever setting foot there...
- LIVE LIKE A GLOCAL WITH AMAN June 14, 2017 - COO of Aman, Roland Fasel, reveals how selecting architects who understand the Aman philosophy enables them to create properties that are in line with their vision, while incorporating local materials and techniques.
- FINDING SERENITY IN THE MOUTH OF A VOLCANO ON THE ALBERTINE RIFT June 5, 2017 - In the depths of a dormant volcano, Anton Crone finds an explosion of wildlife and a lake so idyllic he finds himself wondering why his ancestors ever left.
- EL MAXIMON AND THE RELEVANCE OF RUM: DISCOVERING ANTIGUA’S BEATING MAYAN HEART May 29, 2017 - Stanley Stewart travels to Antigua's Lake Atitlán to meet the dark Mayan saint known as El Maximon – an anti-Christ, a stealer of wives, a drunkard, a scoundrel, and quite a natty dresser.
- GONE BABEL FISHIN’: IS TRAVEL READY FOR THE UNIVERSAL TRANSLATOR? May 23, 2017 - Travelers are already more likely to swipe through an app than flip through a book, and new technology means that, soon, we might not even need to do that.