10-14 SEPTEMBER 2017 | PALAIS DES CONGRÈS, MARRAKECH
TAKING PLACE ONCE A YEAR IN MARRAKECH, PURE LIFE EXPERIENCES IS THE GLOBAL MARKETPLACE FOR THE HIGH-END EXPERIENTIAL TRAVEL INDUSTRY.
OUR COMMUNITY OF LIKE-MINDED MAVERICKS PUSH BOUNDARIES TO CREATE LIFE-ENRICHING EXPERIENCES.
TOGETHER, WE ARE A MOVEMENT THAT IS TRANSFORMING THE SOPHISTICATED TRAVELLER.
“As always, very valuable time spent networking and very solid meetings. The best use of time for business development in this format.”
“Inspiration is in the air! Pure is an enriching community where we learn and we share together!”
“Loved it. Perfect mix of everything. Definitely the best travel show in the world so far.”
“Pure – A seminal experience full of vivid energy and distinct product.”
“Great experience in every aspect and a superb list of buyers!”
- GONE BABEL FISHIN’: IS TRAVEL READY FOR THE UNIVERSAL TRANSLATOR? May 23, 2017 - Travelers are already more likely to swipe through an app than flip through a book, and new technology means that, soon, we might not even need to do that.
- FIND A SENSE OF PLACE WITH THESE MINDFUL HOTEL DESIGNS May 22, 2017 - Here are four mindful hotel designs weaving together architecture, traditional materials and local artisans to tell the story of both hotel and location.
- HIDING OUT IN THE ROCKY MOUNTAINS AT DUNTON HOT SPRINGS May 18, 2017 - Discover the slow life in Dunton Hot Springs in Colorado, a former gold mining town nestled deep in the Rockies and the best-kept secret in the US.
- DEFYING SAFARI CONVENTION May 16, 2017 - Operators and outfitters have let their imaginations run wild on the traditional safari experience – the newest adventures are more active and engaging than ever before, plus they focus on fascinating wildlife beyond the Big Five.
- LIFE AND DEATH ON THE PERFUME RIVER May 10, 2017 - Flanked by royal tombs that served as romantic retreats for the same kings who would eventually rest there, the Perfume River in Hue, Vietnam, has witnessed stories of life and death since the days of the Nguyen dynasty.
- “I’M STILL ALIVE.” May 8, 2017 - Much to the irritation of his opponents, outspoken palaeontologist-cum-conservationist-cum-politician Richard Leakey is not done yet. Ahead of his talk at sister show We Are Africa's un-conference, FUSE, and the Conservation Lab last week, he spoke to Katie Palmer about climate change, ivory burning and the perspective-shifting power of TV.