As part of the new format for this year’s MATTER, we’ve introduced LEARN: forty-minute talks from individuals within the PURE ecosystem, containing insights that look at the experiential industry from a different perspective. If you couldn’t make it to every talk you wanted, never fear: we asked a few of our speakers to tell us the top five insights they want people to take away from their talk.
Here Nicholas Marchesi & Lucas Patchett, Founders of Orange Sky Laundry, give us the top takeaways from their talk CONVERSATION STARTER: CONNECTING PEOPLE USING THE POWER OF CONVERSATION.
- Show that you care: Imagine, if you were homeless, what it would meant to know that there are people out there who genuinely and deeply care – Australians are delivering hope everyday.
- Simple things: A simple luxury we all take for granted can have a significant impact on someone else’s life.
- It starts with an idea: One small idea can gain huge momentum and support.
- Change Worlds: Orange Sky Laundry is a world-first that started in Australia.
- Dream big: Crazy dreams can come true.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY